Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale 2020
Kent, WA, Warehouse Orders
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE 2020
- All available items will be shipped automatically if you have a valid payment method, unless a future ship date is specified on the original order.
- Minimum Qty 2 on Accessories $50 and under except for mirrors and wall decor. Orders submitted under minimum will automatically be increased to meet this requirement.
- M2 items are sold in Multiples of 2. Orders submitted with Odd Qty on M2 items will automatically be increased to meet the Multiples per box. Prices shown are for 1 item.
- Any backorder item under $200 will be cancelled automatically, unless specified in writing by the Buyer. Please note that ALL additions, changes, and/or cancellations must be in writing for any pending order.
- All measurements on the website and within the catalogues are approximate.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
- Designer pricing (+18% on Stocking Dealer price) are for designers who have a resale certificate or tax ID proof. There is no minimum order for designers.
- Stocking dealer prices are available for clients with a retail store or showroom. All first-time Stocking Dealer customer orders will need to be $1,500 USD ($2,000 CAD) or more.
- Volume prices are available for clients with a retail store or showroom
- US customers $40,000+ USD in annual purchases from Moe’s. As well a $15,000 USD initial shipment at volume price is required in order to attain the Volume price.
- CDN customers $25,000+ CAD in annual purchases from Moe’s. As well a $7,500 CAD initial shipment at volume price is required in order to attain the Volume price.
- For more details, please discuss further with your sales representative or Moe’s customer service.
- First time orders are shipped Prepay, VISA/MC/AMEX. Checks received for payment on new accounts must clear the bank before we will release the shipment. Credit Terms are available to established customers with approved credit rating. Credit Terms are not available to Buyers outside the United States and Canada.
- N30 Payments are due 30 days after the invoice date (the date the goods leave Moe’s Warehouse) and cannot be paid by credit card.
- Once payment terms have been arranged, orders will be packed and prepared for shipping. Cancellations after this point may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returned checks (NSF) or stopped payments are subject to a $20 fee. A 1.5% monthly finance charge will apply to all past due accounts. All associated fees for past due accounts sent to Collections are the responsibility of the customer.
- All prices are F.O.B. Kent, WA and Dayton, NJ USA or Delta, BC Canada Warehouses and subject to change without notice. All products are subject to be discontinued without notice to the buyer.
- Freight is the responsibility of the customer and will be included on the invoice.
- Moe’s may split ship large orders if the freight cost is considerably lower by doing so.
- Moe’s will charge a flat freight rate with a minimum freight charge for all LTL shipments. The rate will change depending on where it’s shipping to.
- All small parcel UPS/Fedex shipments are excluded and their standard rates apply.
- Freight rates are applied to the regular price of the goods, sale items are excluded.
- Special delivery services (inside delivery, lift gate, advance delivery notification, residential, etc.) may be available, but additional charges will apply. Moe’s must be notified in advance for these services.
- Drop shipments to customers are accepted. Drop Ship orders DO NOT qualify for our standard freight rates. The carrier’s standard rates will be applied.
- Freight Damage: All packages and pallets must be inspected at time of delivery. Damaged items must be noted and described on the delivery receipt. Freight carriers are responsible for these and notations must be made for them to accept the claim. Claims must be submitted immediately after receiving the goods.
- Manufacturer defect: All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. Moe’s will honor no claims after this period. Claims must be submitted in writing and pictures of each item claimed will be required. Moe’s typically will not replace damaged items. A percentage credit will be issued based on the extent of damage or repair quote. Moe’s will not credit back for customers freight cost. Damages that are considered to be a Manufacturer Defect and occur over time will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and not subject to the 30 days, however not exceeding 12 months.
- All damaged items that are returned will only be accepted with a Return Authorization Form from the Claims department.
- No merchandise returns.
- All reclaimed pieces are subject to cracking, warping and variation of hardware, dimensions, style, and coloration. These pieces are authentic and do vary in style. Moe’s is not responsible for any of these variations. Please ask customer service for more detail on which items are antique pieces.