Frequently Asked Questions
1. If the item is not stock what is exact lead time to when they can get the merchandise?
We check to see if an item is on an incoming container or is on our next order to be placed with our warehouse in China. If it is on an incoming container, it is approximately 2 weeks for arrival; however, those coming may be for existing orders. If it is on an order placed from China, it can take up to 4-6 weeks. If it is in production, it can take up to 8-12 weeks.
2. What are the availability of items?
This varies on the item the customer is looking for. We do our best to either stock it in the Kent, WA warehouse or our Consolidation Center in China.
3. What are the shipping costs going to be?
Costs depend on the location and the amount of merchandise that is being shipped. Please contact your representative directly for more information.
4. What is the approximate delivery/shipping time from the Kent, WA warehouse?
Although we cannot predict exact shipping times; average is approximately 1-2 weeks depending on your location. Please contact your representative directly for more information.
5. What is the status of my order?
With regular in house orders, it varies based on merchandise availability. We do diligently check, and will update the status within 24 hours.
6. Why do we have discontinued items?
As we strive to provide only the best for Moe’s customers; as we introduce new product, we discontinue others. We try to keep our website as up to date as possible and if you order something we have discontinued we will let you know as soon as possible.
7. How do I take care of my new purchase?
Check out our care guide below so that you can enjoy your Moe’s Home furniture and accessories for years to come.