Frequently Asked Questions
1. If the item is not stock what is exact lead time to when they can get the merchandise?
We check to see if an item is on an incoming container or is on our next order to be placed with our warehouse in China. If it is on an incoming container, it is approximately 2 weeks for arrival; however, those coming may be for existing orders. If it is on an order placed from China, it can take up to 4-6 weeks. If it is in production, it can take up to 8-12 weeks.
2. What are the availability of items?
This varies on the item the customer is looking for. We do our best to either stock it in the Kent, WA warehouse or our Consolidation Center in China.
3. What are the shipping costs going to be?
Costs depend on the location and the amount of merchandise that is being shipped. Please contact your representative directly for more information.
4. What is the approximate delivery/shipping time from the Kent, WA warehouse?
Although we cannot predict exact shipping times; average is approximately 1-2 weeks depending on your location. Please contact your representative directly for more information.
5. What is the status of my order?
With regular in house orders, it varies based on merchandise availability. We do diligently check, and will update the status within 24 hours.
6. Why do we have discontinued items?
As we strive to provide only the best for Moe’s customers; as we introduce new product, we discontinue others. We try to keep our website as up to date as possible and if you order something we have discontinued we will let you know as soon as possible.
7. How do I take care of my new purchase?
Check out our care guide below so that you can enjoy your Moe’s Home furniture and accessories for years to come.
Moe’s Home Collection’s 30-day Available Stock Order Policy for Shippable Goods
1. Can you put an item that is available today on hold for me beyond 30 days?
No, we cannot put available-to-ship products on hold for more than 30 days.
2. After placing an order, can I request a call or email before the order is released for shipping?
We are working towards improved efficiencies & making our order operations more automated. We do not accept requests to email or call before shipping available items.
3. In my order, if a dining table is in stock & the chairs are not available for 40 days into the future. Would you ship the chairs now & the table later?
Yes, we will ship the table now & the chairs 40 days later.
4. If my order contains multiple items in a single order & everything ships except the two items that fall below the freight cap, what will happen?
We will email you to ask if you wish us to ship the items out, even though the delivery cost will be higher, or you may choose to cancel the remaining items. However, we will cancel the order if we do not hear back from you after two weeks.
5. Will my order be shipped partially or split shipped?
We do split ship. Depending on availability, the same product may ship from more than one warehouse or location. This information will always be indicated in your cart & you will see one or more shipments based on product availability.
6. Can I consolidate multiple orders to meet the Freight Cap?
We will do this on your behalf. If other products are available from different orders at the same time, we may elect to consolidate the shipment or orders.
7. What if items in my order are backordered?
Backordered items will ship as they become available. You will see a breakdown of these shipment dates in your cart & during checkout.
8. What if I want to cancel an item in my order?
If you wish to cancel an item in your order, please email contact Customer Care at email@example.com.